Regardless of the challenges you face in life, I believe growth and healing are possible. Therapy can help you deepen your relationships and cultivate more passion, meaning and resilience. My approach, a synthesis of a range of theoretical orientations, is built on a foundation of empathy, acceptance and trust. I won’t view you as a collection of symptoms, but rather as a whole, complex person with a unique life and experiences.
- Growth is our natural state.
- Self-compassion fosters empathy.
- The integration of mind, body, and emotion is essential.
- Growth is more about progress than perfection.
- Temperance is healthier than fear of non-conformity.
- Therapy is a dynamic experience that is co-created.
- The therapy relationship is the most important part of successful therapy.
- People tend to recreate the conditions of past relationships.
- Therapy reactivates growth and change.