I aim to meet the needs of my clients in a very wide variety of circumstances.
- Evening and early morning appointments
- Parent-friendly and shift-friendly hours
- Both long- and short-term work
- Rapid response to crisis situations
- Mixed appointment types for those with intense work and travel schedules, e.g. Skype, different time lengths, etc
- A sensitive, flexible service for those in the public eye
- Strict confidentiality (there are exceptions, which I will discuss with you during your first session).
Issues frequently addressed:
- Sessions are generally 45 minutes, sometimes longer.
- Payments (such as co-pays) are due at the time of service. I am a preferred provider with most major insurance companies and will send in the claims on you’re behalf.
- Please review your mental health benefits before the first session.
- The fee will be adjusted should your economic circumstances change.
To make an appointment please click here